Wednesday 18 December 2013

My every movie is important for me: Aamir Khan


At the promotional function of Dhoom3, the Mr. Perfectionist Aamir Khan said that all my movies are equal to me. Every movie is a vital as any of my own movie.

Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan said that when I am working in a movie, I join the every process which is important for movie. As far as success is concern, in my opinion, if the people come out from Cinema Hall and said they enjoyed the movie than the movie is successful. People’s enjoyment is the success of any movie.

Aamir Khan plays a circus artist named Sahir in the movie featuring Katrina Kaif, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra.


Dhoom 3 is directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and produced by biggest production company of Bollywood Yash Raj Films. The movie will be released on 20th December 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment