Friday 13 December 2013

Finally 17 Year’s Relationship Ends


On Friday, the heartthrob of Bollywood Hrithik Roshan announced that Suzanne has decided to split from me and end our 17-year relationship.


He said this a very hard time for me and my entire family and I request to media to endowment us our privacy at that time.

On their 13th marriage anniversary, this news has come out. The couple married on 20 December, 2000 after the success of Hrithik Roshan’s 1st movie "Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai". They have two sons - Hrehaan and Hridhaan.

Previous month, Hrithik Roshan going to an undisclosed location in abroad for his medical treatment. He has been suffering short times of headache. He had undergone a brain surgery in July 2013 for removal of a clot.


After the successful surgery he gave the message for his fans that I thank my fans for all prayers for my health. Because of their prayers, my surgery is going well and I can be able to start again my life in every way very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment