Wednesday 18 December 2013

Hard Kaur using vulgar language at the music launch of 'Babblu Happy Hai'


Hard Kaur shocked everyone by using vulgar language at the music launch of movie Babblu Happy Hai.

Rapper Hard Kaur took everybody by stun as she started using vulgar language while singing the song which goes like this Motherfu**** I Am Back

She continued her vulgar behavior even when she was posing for pictures. Hard Kaur told photographer to capture her various body parts and show off her size.

The crew of movie was left with shame because of her behavior. Well, this could be a publicity stunt.


Hard Kaur says in her justification, `I am a rapper and that's what rappers do. I am like this always and I wasn't high. I don't do drugs and I don't think anybody was uncomfortable. The producers had asked me to wear something hot.` 

Event Pictures






No comments:

Post a Comment