Friday 27 December 2013

It’s honoured to be match up to Kajol: Parineeti Chopra


Parineeti Chopra is a complete extrovert. Media question to her about life, she answered excitedly Life is good with lots of work and chaotic promotion of my forthcoming movie

I am enjoying this phase because I always wanted to have a hectic timetable as an actress`. Here's catching the actress in a truthful mood.

A Fertile Union

It’s my dream to work with top production houses and directors in bollywood. I got a big debut with Yash Raj Films luckily. Debut with Yash Raj Films is a dream of every newcomer. Work with Karan Johar is my another wish who fulfilled with my forthcoming movie Hansee to Phansee. It is co-production of Karan Johar and Anurag Kashyap. Both directors having different school of thought. The movie is a cute love story between a weird scientist and a charming boy

Working Affiliation

Siddharth Malhotra is a great co-star. When I met him first time, he would keep to himself. It took a many conferences and communications for him to open. He is really cool and composed guy. I feel honoured to compare me with Kajol. It’s my dream to become the actress like Kajol. Kajol is my motivation. In my opinion, Kajol is one of the most magnificent actresses in our Industry.

No limitations

Ishaqzaade is a story of a girl who raped on first night of her marriage. Shudh Desi Romace is about two lovers who were determined by hormones. Both movies required performances. I want to work in good movies and prove her as a good actress. My previous and forthcoming movies are a evidence to that.

Just friends


Maneesh Sharma and I are just friends. Initially an affair is created by media between us. He is good friend of mine and I am comfort to work with him. I recognize that we are in an industry which is under regular media inspection although it can get great at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment